Rushing through divorce to avoid conflict and stress can prove extremely costly. If you have relationships to protect or assets to preserve, please contact Filler Rodriguez, LLP – Divorce Attorney in Miami

Alimony Reform

Goodbye To Permanent Alimony. Alimony reform was passed last month and that means goodbye to permanent alimony. Catherine M. Rodriguez, of Filler Rodriguez LLP was on the Family Law Legislative Committee and involved with many of the legislative changes occurring in 2023. The most significant change is that the new alimony...

The Florida Bar News this month

Filler Rodriguez, LLP Partner Brittany Bonner highlighted in the Florida Bar News this month. Amber Kornreich and Brittany Bonner moderated the CLE which covered a wide range of topics, including how to do a divorce, initial client interviews, the role of a guardian ad litem, ethics, technology, time-sharing, pre-nuptial

Top 5 Questions to Ask When Getting a Divorce

Top 5 Questions to Ask When Getting a Divorce. When getting a divorce certainly you will have many questions. This article will discuss the top 5 questions to ask when getting a divorce. First QuestionWhat will happen with my children? Florida’s laws regarding parenting have an underlying principle that children should have a continuing relationship

Miami Community Newspaper

Miami Community Newspaper "Recharge Your Life" with Gio hosts, Family Law Attorney, Catherine Rodriguez to talk all about Divorce. January, the unofficial "Divorce Month" because it boils down to one idea: THE HOLIDAYS. People don't want to get divorced during the holidays, sometimes making it harder with family. What should

Go to Top