Paternity attorney – Parental Rights for Unmarried Parents – Paternity Proceedings

Paternity Attorney Miami In Florida if you are the unmarried mother of a child born out of wedlock then you are the legal guardian of the child. The unmarried biological father has what are called “inchoate rights.” In other words, the unmarried father of a child has rights that he can assume if he takes