Child Custody Attorney
Time Sharing Support Lawyer Miami
Divorce and Child Custody Lawyer in Miami
Any divorce can be difficult and stressful. Divorce with minor children brings many highly emotional issues and greater potential for dispute into the mix. We recognize the paramount importance of a parent’s right to stay involved and close to children, providing influence and perspective as they grow, change and make important decisions.
Our goal is to help South Florida mothers and fathers obtain favorable custody, time sharing and support arrangements, and we encourage you to contact us to discuss your specific goals and concerns.
Extensive Knowledge of Current Florida Law and Your Options
Our courts prioritize the best interests of children in virtually all family law matters. Reaching a child custody and time sharing (previously called “visitation”) agreement that works for you requires recognizing this principle and preparing your case accordingly. Every divorce involving minor children requires a detailed parenting plan, making it even more essential for you to work with an attorney who understands all your rights and options.
Active, Responsive Attorneys for Advocacy on All Personal and Financial Issues
We work with many ambitious, busy parents who are devoted to their children. Preparing for life after divorce begins with forming expectations about custody (timeshare) and child support. We will:
- Build the best possible case for the custody/time-sharing arrangement ideal for you and your children
- Thoroughly explain Florida child support guidelines and estimate the monthly amount you will be ordered to pay or receive
- Seek resolution of any dispute through direct negotiation or mediation, in the effort to limit the emotional impact on your children
Versatile Family Law Attorneys, Focused Intently on Your Needs
Our child custody attorneys’ experience also extends to:
- Resolution of complex disputes over alimony spousal support
- Pursuit of paternity claims, on behalf of a mother seeking support or a father seeking answers and parenting time
- Issues of parent-and-child relocation, including international child abduction or interstate abduction or dispute cases
Please contact our child custody attorney for counsel on the child custody time sharing support issues that are vital for your future happiness. We will work closely with you as you make pivotal decisions about what to fight for, whether and how to compromise, and which paths toward dispute resolution are best for you. If a trial is ultimately necessary, you will benefit from the efforts of Catherine M. Rodriguez, a proven and forceful litigator.