Jump to Navigation
"We Fight to Protect What is Legally Yours"

Miami Custody/Support Modifications Attorney

Miami Attorneys for Your Post-Divorce Legal Needs

When either party's circumstances change substantially in the years after divorce, it can become necessary to seek a modification of the orders in your Florida divorce decree. Such changes can have a wide range of causes, including a job loss or change, other major financial setbacks, or the evolving needs of your children.

Our attorneys can readily assess your situation and provide dependable guidance on your likelihood of success in seeking a modification of child support, spousal support, child custody or parenting time. We engage closely with each of our clients, provide honest counsel, and work hard to obtain favorable results by the most efficient legal means. For a helpful consultation with a knowledgeable family law attorney, please contact us today.

Taking Prompt, Determined Legal Action When Circumstances Change

We work with many hardworking, successful men and women who have been victimized by economic adversity beyond their control. Turbulence across nearly all sectors — from the job market to real estate and investment values — has cut into people's incomes, savings and stability.

If you have been laid off from work or suffered other severe financial setbacks, it can be extremely important to promptly seek relief you are entitled to under the law. Orders for child support and spousal support are binding and enforceable until they are modified — and the longer you wait, the more you will owe.

Seeking Modifications of Child Support, Spousal Support, and Parenting Orders

At our established South Florida law firm, we have the financial and business knowledge to understand and thoroughly document your need for post-divorce modification of child support or spousal support/alimony. We are also well prepared to advocate for a needed change in child custody or time sharing.

To speak with a caring, experienced lawyer about your current situation and ability to obtain a modification of orders in your divorce decree, please call or e-mail us.

877.391.8577 | 305-748-4361 | Contact us today for a free consultation Full, fluent Spanish-speaking services are available. Areas of Our Practice Contact Us Today!

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.